Nothing beats a Simpson 260-8 for monitoring fluctuating trends and rates. Portable yet with benchtop accuracy, the 260-8 is ideal for use anywhere — workshop, lab or in the field. The 260-8P features an additional resettable overload protection circuit and audible continuity checking. Both versions come with batteries, manual and full-size test leads with threaded probe tips and screw-on alligator clips.
- Easy to operate — two knobs control the selection of functions and ranges
- More than 20 measurement ranges for DC voltage and current, AC voltage and current, resistance
- Large, tri-colored dial with mirrored scale to prevent parallax error
- Reverse recessed safety jacks prevent operator and tool contact with electrical connections
- Rugged phenolic case with reinforced walls for maximum durability
- Self-shielding taut-band meter movement provides added shock resistance